Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jogoya - A good choice for a buffet meal

Jogoya - I believe this name must be very familiar to every food goers. In fact, this is already my second time having my high-tea there. At here, I would like to share my experience with all of you. Perhaps, this post can help you to widen your consideration if any of you are looking for a place to enjoy some delicious food. :-)

Well, the food available there is very wide. From Japanese food, seafood, hot plate, Hong Kong-style, Taiwan style, dessert to beverage, nothing is less. One thing that I would like to specifically mention here is the beverage specifically the Thai’s coconut drink; this is a must if any of you would like to visit the shop. Till now, I still couldn’t find such a delicious, juicy coconut drink at anywhere else. If you are not interested in this normal drink, liquor is also provided included red wine, white wine and some choices of cocktail.


Every dish will only be prepared and served once you order. Freshness is guaranteed.


Dessert section. The variety is just too wide.


Nothing is complete without ice-cream. Moreover, ice-cream provided is from HAAGEN-DAAZ. This is just too good. ^^


Besides food, the ambient there is also great. Dim lighting with the dark furnishing surrounded with some soft music is just a perfect match for every function. You can even choose this place to date with your girl friend.

However, nothing is perfect. The price is quite high for an average family as the price for a high-tea is already RM68++. Of course, once in a while is still ok, just like me. Haha! Besides, the time period for every session is also quite limited as only 2h++.

In a nutshell, Jogoya is a very good place for dining. Perhaps, everyone should give it a try and I believe it will not disappoint you too. As for me, I will go for the third time in the future if budget is not too tight. :-)

No comments: